How to Apply
Before You Apply
Review our admissions requirements
Note our admissions deadlines.
Prepare your application documents:
• Academic transcripts (unofficial to start, official to follow)
• Two reference letters
• Personal essay/statement (1-2 pages, describing how your personal and academic experience has contributed to your post-secondary goals)
• Supplementary material and documentation (e.g. Art projects, writing samples, Grad Transitions portfolio, volunteer work, awards, etc.)
Are you looking for information about the Undergraduate Certificate in Catholic Studies?
View Admissions Requirements and Required Application documents
Create a My LION account
using your full name and primary email address. If you are a post-secondary transfer student, contact [email protected]
to begin your application.
• Upload your application documents.
• Pay your application fee and submit your application.
• Schedule your admissions interview with an Admissions Counsellor.
After You Apply
Complete your admissions interview
Apply for competitive and nominated scholarships