How to Apply
Before You Apply
Review our admissions requirements
Note our admissions deadlines.
Prepare your application documents:
• Academic transcripts (unofficial to start, official to follow)
• Two reference letters
• Personal essay/statement (1-2 pages, describing how your personal and academic experience has contributed to your post-secondary goals)
• Supplementary material and documentation (e.g. Art projects, writing samples, Grad Transitions portfolio, volunteer work, awards, etc.)
Create a My LION account
using your full name and primary email address. If you are a post-secondary transfer student, contact [email protected]
to begin your application.
• Upload your application documents.
• Pay your application fee and submit your application.
• Schedule your admissions interview with an Admissions Counsellor.
After You Apply
Complete your admissions interview
Apply for competitive and nominated scholarships