Supporting St. Mark's
Whether it is a gift of time or a monetary gift, St. Mark’s College always welcomes the support of our Alumni and Friends.
Together, St. Mark's College and Corpus Christi College will become the centre of excellence for undergraduate and graduate Catholic education in western Canada.
Why support St. Mark’s?
Catholic higher education is a vital and necessary feature of the Church’s mission and life. It is also the feature of the continuum of Catholic education for children, youth, and adults that are in greatest need of growth.
As a private not-for-profit institution, St. Mark’s relies on the generosity of alumni, friends, and supporters.
By supporting St. Mark’s, you help build Catholic Graduate Theology Program, foster Campus Ministry Outreach, and expand Student Tuition Support.
How your contributions help
Your valued contributions help us to:
- Provide campus ministry outreach to undergraduate, graduate, staff, and faculty of Corpus Christi College, St. Mark’s College, and the wider community of the University of British Columbia
- Provide Scholarship and Bursary offerings to close the gap between tuition and the cost of educating a student
- Develop the Curriculum in Theology, Religious Education, Pastoral Studies, and Catholic Leadership
- Develop Specialized Programs in Scripture, Ethics, and Spirituality
- Continue to provide the new Diaconate Formation Program of the Archdiocese of Vancouver
- Appoint core Full-Time Faculty in Systematic Theology and Religious Education
- Establish the infrastructure and tools for On-Line Distance Learning
The gift of time is one of the greatest gifts that we can receive. You can volunteer your time through:
- Mentoring students
- Assisting with St. Mark’s College events and activities
If you wish to volunteer, please contact [email protected]
with what skills you could and would like to offer!
St. Mark's College is now working with CanadaHelps.org to simplify donations via credit card.
launchDonate Now Through CanadaHelps.org!