St. Mark’s College offers graduate Certificates & Diplomas in Theological Studies, Religious Education, Pastoral Studies, and Catholic Educational Leadership. Students can apply to the program in one of these areas.
Graduate Diploma (24 credits)
The Graduate Diploma programs consist of 24 credits of core, elective and diploma specific course work.
- Graduate Diploma in Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Religious Education
- Graduate Diploma (Theological Studies)
- Graduate Diploma in Catholic Educational Leadership
Graduate Certificate (15 credits)
The Graduate Certificate programs consist of 15 credits of core, elective and certificate specific course work. The Catholic Core, of 3 courses (9 credits), forms the basis of each Certificate; the last 2 courses (6 credits) are taken from the concentration courses of each program.
- Graduate Certificate in Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Graduate Certificate (Theological Studies)
- Graduate Certificate in Catholic Educational Leadership