- High School Students
- Current College and University Students
- Corpus Christi College Students
- International Students
Students can start their studies at Corpus Christi College or any other university-transfer college. They can then transfer directly into 3rd year at Saint Mark’s to complete the final two years of their Bachelor’s degree. Once they have earned their BA, students can apply to UBC’s education program.
Notes: Students can choose not to pursue an education program once they’ve graduated with their BA. As with other recognized Bachelor’s degrees, the Saint Mark’s BA provides an excellent academic path into the general arts, humanities, and social sciences, or to numerous career paths.
Transfer Options for a Saint Mark’s Bachelor of Arts Degree (4-year degree):
· 2 years of university-transfer studies + 2 years at Saint Mark’s
· 1 year of university-transfer studies + 1 year at Corpus Christi College + 2 years at Saint Mark’s
· 2 years at Corpus Christi College + 2 years at Saint Mark’s