Admission to any of degree program requires:
- Baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the Council holding membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges in Canada, or a degree which, in the judgment of Saint Mark’s College Senate, is of equivalent standing.
- Students should have the interests, aptitudes, and personal qualities necessary for the particular application of the degree they are seeking.
- Students should normally have a “B” average in their first degree.
- Candidates should be fluent enough in English to be able to participate actively in seminars and in writing essays and examinations.
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, the candidate may be required to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the English Placement Test and/or submitting scores from a standardized language proficiency test such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
Your Application Checklist:
- Non-refundable application fee
- Trasncript of academic record from all post-secondary institutions attended (Original copies must be sent directly to Saint Mark's College from the granting institution)
- Letter if intent
- Two letters of recommendation
- Completed online application submission through your My Lion account
Candidates without an appropriate undergraduate degree may apply to the program as non-traditional learners. Under special circumstances, some students may be admitted without a first degree at the discretion of the Senate of Saint Mark’s College. However, the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada limit the number of students admissible without a first degree to a specific percentage per program.