New Undergraduate Program!
Thinking of a career in teaching? Saint Mark’s is launching a new Bachelor of Arts Program for aspiring teachers who want to teach in a Catholic setting
Students accepted to the program will complete their third- and fourth-year studies at Saint Mark's, leading to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theology and Culture with dual teaching concentrations in English and History.
While this program was designed to meet the requirements of prospective teachers – who can apply to UBC's Bachelor of Education Program and qualify to teach in Catholic and public schools throughout BC upon graduation – all transfer students may apply.
Students can start their studies at Corpus Christi College or any other university-transfer college. They can then transfer directly into 3rd year at Saint Mark’s to complete the final two years of their Bachelor’s degree. Once they have earned their BA, students can apply to UBC’s education program.
- Fri, May 1st, 10-11am, Room 310
- Tues, May 5th, 1-2pm, Room 310
- Complete your 3rd and 4th year studies at St. Mark’s
- Earn a BA in Theology and Culture, with teaching concentrations in English, History and Catholic Studies
- Get in-class experience
- Apply to UBC’s Bachelor of Education Program
- Qualify to teach in Catholic and public schools across BC
Application deadline for Fall 2015 intake: April 15, 2015
Document submission deadline: June 30, 2015