Enrolment Services Coordinator (1 vacancy)
Saint Mark's College / Corpus Christi College – Vancouver, BC
Saint Mark’s College and Corpus Christi College are looking for one (1) full-time enrolment service professional with an expected start date of Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
The Enrolment Services Coordinator performs a variety of specialized duties related to admission, registration, student financial aid, and maintenance of student academic records. This position assists in the day-to-day operations in the Admissions and Records Office.
The successful applicants will be responsible for the admissions and registration procedures at each college. The duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee course registration, primarily through an online student information system
- Advise new, returning and prospective students on course registration procedures and other enrolment support services
- Assist students with online functions as they relate to the Colleges' websites related to enrolment services and the student information system
- Oversee grades reporting
- Prepare the list of students on academic probation each term
- Prepare and coordinate the final exams schedule
- Coordinate and administer student accommodations
- Prepare Confirmations of Enrolment as requested by students
- Advise students on the process for applying Student Loans; making the maximum use of available student financial programs and other supports
- Advise students and families concerning the financial literacy including Student Aid BC appeals, reassessment, and repayment plan
- Complete Student Aid BC documents for both the BC government and the students
- Ensure the timely accuracy of the student financial record
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience and education
- At least 3 years previous experience in a highly professional academic environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate extreme attention to details
- Maintain a high level of initiative, judgement, and discretion
- Ensure that absolute confidentiality is maintained in all matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Commitment to forwarding the missions and visions of St. Mark’s College and Corpus Christi College
Compensation will be salaried plus benefits and commensurate with experience.
Saint Mark’s College and Corpus Christi College are the Catholic Colleges located on the campus of the University of British Columbia. Saint Mark’s College offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Theology, Catholic Leadership and Religious Education. It also provides campus ministry and chaplaincy services to Catholic students, staff and faculty on the UBC campus. Corpus Christi College is a liberal arts college offering an Associate of Arts degree and the first two years of university transfer programs in Arts, Business and Science.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume, preferably in PDF format.
Only candidates that are short-listed will be contacted.
Competition closing date: May 13, 2016
Working at the College
The goal of the College is to recruit, retain, and promote those people best qualified to fulfill the mission of the College and give its students an outstanding education.
Unsolicitied applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and are kept on file for a period of one year. We encourage prospective employees to submit a cover letter and CV describing the type of work they are seeking to email@example.com . Please use the following file nomenclature when submitting your electronic documents:
- Cover Letter: LastnameFirstnameCoverYYYYMMDD - ex: SmithJoeCover20130112
- CV: LastnameFirstnameCvYYYYMMDD - ex: SmithJoeCv20130112
Hiring is in accordance with Ex Corde Ecclesiae .