Executive Assistant, Office of the President/Principal
Saint Mark’s College and Corpus Christi College are looking for one (1) full-time Executive Assistant for the President/Principal’s office with an expected start date of mid-September 2016.
The Executive Assistant is accountable for requirements in support of the President/Principal and the wide-ranging duties of the office in a fast-paced, student-focused environment.
The duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· calendar organization
· scheduling of appointments and meetings
· handling confidential correspondence
· coordinating meetings of the Board, Senate, Education Council, Faculty and Staff
· event coordination support
· all day-to-day administration of the President/Principal’s office, both operational and strategic
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Post-secondary degree with one (1) to three (3) years of experience in an office environment
· Professional demeanor with excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences and stakeholders in a diplomatic manner
· Intermediate skills on Microsoft applications, including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
· Ability to exercise a high level of judgment, discretion and confidentiality
· Commitment to forwarding the missions and visions of St. Mark’s College and Corpus Christi College
Compensation will be salaried plus benefits and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume, preferably in PDF format to email@example.com
Only candidates that are short-listed will be contacted.
Competition closing date: end of day Thursday, August 25, 2016
Saint Mark’s College offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Theology, Catholic Leadership and Religious Education. It also provides campus ministry and chaplaincy services to Catholic students, staff and faculty on the UBC campus.
The goal of the College is to recruit, retain, and promote those people best qualified to fulfill the mission of the College and give its students an outstanding education.
Unsolicitied applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and are kept on file for a period of one year. We encourage prospective employees to submit a cover letter and CV describing the type of work they are seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the following file nomenclature when submitting your electronic documents:
Hiring is in accordance with Ex Corde Ecclesiae.