Our professional and faith development courses can be customized to suit the needs of your school, parish, or other organization.
Flexible delivery models and a variety of themes in religion, faith formation, and professional development are available.
• Philosophy of Education
• Catholic Intellectual Tradition (and how CIT relates to what is being taught)
• New Curriculum
• Canon Law
• Church History
• Patristics (Early Christian Fathers)
• Popes and Papal Teachings
Flexible Delivery Models - We can bring our courses to you!
Need more flexibility? Don’t live in the Vancouver area? We offer a variety of flexible course delivery options:
• On-site: At our campus at UBC, or at your school, parish or another location
• Online: Learn at your pace, at your place
• Livestreaming: Live interactive sessions with instructors streamed to directly to your group meeting space
Contact us at co[email protected]
or 604.314.9653 to find out more about our current offerings, or to discuss developing a custom course to meet your needs.